RetroTurbo.com is an authorized re-seller of EcuMaster EMU unit.
The MPX4250AP is a single port, manifold absolute pressure sensor in 6 pin SIP package. This device is specifically designed for intake manifold absolute pressure sensing in engine control system. This measurement can be used to compute the amount of fuel required for each cylinder. This piezoresistive transducer is a state of the art monolithic silicon pressure sensor designed for wide range of applications. It is particularly suited for micro-controller or microprocessor based systems with A/D inputs. It combines advanced micromachining techniques, thin film metallization and bipolar processing to provide an accurate and high level analogue output signal that is proportional to applied pressure.
- On-chip signal conditioned, temperature compensated and calibrated
- 1.5% maximum error over 0°C to 85°C
- Patented silicon shear stress strain gauge
- Temperature compensated over -40°C to 125°C
- Offers reduction in weight and volume compared to existing hybrid modules
- Ideal for non automotive applications
- Differential pressure range from 20KPa to 250KPa
- Supply voltage range from 4.85VDC to 5.35VDC
- Sensitivity of 20mV/KPa
- Response time of 1ms
By purchasing this product you agree to our T&C found here. Get in touch for your requirements through contact form. We deliver worldwide!
There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?