Rear axle, adjustable torque rods made by ProRacingTechnology. Adjustment range of 390mm to 430mm comparing to standard 400mm allows much more better aligning of rear axle.
Product comes in two options:
- Steel for use on grass/snow/rally.
- High grade PA6 (EN AW-2017A) aluminium for use on track.
Rods are supplied with:
- FLURO dust covers to prevent bearing from rain/salt/mock.
- Spacers for a tight fit between mounting points.
Below is a brief specification of the HD rose bearing made by German company FLURO-Gelenklager GmbH. These bearing were developed specially for use in Motorsport:
- Made of stainless steel for use at highest dynamic pressure and tension loads in corrosive environments.
- Preloaded bearing fit. An internal play with ‘zero’ tolerance is achieved through a preloaded bearing. This special bearing technology causes a considerably higher bearing life with continuous low internal clearance.
- The nickel plated housing surface with a high polish finish achieves a sporty appealing design, especially on visible components. This high-quality surface treatment with high corrosion resistance minimizes the sedimentation of dirt and is easy to clean.
- Maintenance Free Rod Ends and Spherical Plain Bearings must not be lubricated. The ball revolves on a PTFE liner incorporated in the Insert.
- TUV approved. Produced according to DIN ISO 12240-1 standard.
This product comes as set of two and it’s direct P&P to your vehicle. As usual 12 months manufacturer warranty apply. If you manage to wear bearings out somehow we can supply another set. Bolts are zink coated and are 8.8 class.