Made exclusively by ProRacingTechnology this set of anti sway bar links are double the diameter of stock item. Made of high grade PA6 (EN AW-2017A) Aluminium and Stainless Steel these links are 3 times stronger/stiffer than stock part and give added benefit of being adjustable. Links allow adjustment of 30mm.
What makes this product special is use both of PRT +85ShA PU bushes and HD rose bearing made by German company FLURO-Gelenklager GmbH. These bearings were developed specially for use in Motorsport, below you have brief characteristics of the MS-Series bearings:
- Made of stainless steel for use at highest dynamic pressure and tension loads in corrosive environments.
- Preloaded bearing fit. An internal play with ‘zero’ tolerance is achieved through a preloaded bearing. This special bearing technology causes a considerably higher bearing life with continuous low internal clearance.
- The nickel plated housing surface with a high polish finish achieves a sporty appealing design, especially on visible components. This high-quality surface treatment with high corrosion resistance minimizes the sedimentation of dirt and is easy to clean.
- Maintenance Free Rod Ends and Spherical Plain Bearings must not be lubricated. The ball revolves on a PTFE liner incorporated in the Insert.
- TUV approved. Produced according to DIN ISO 12240-1 standard.
Bolts are zink coated and are 8.8 class.
Product comes as set of two and it’s direct P&P to your vehicle. As usual 12 months manufacturer warranty apply. If you manage somehow to wear bearings out we can supply another set.