PRT Control arm struts for Volvo 700/900 Series. This is a STAGE II version of our product custom made from PA6 (EN AW-2017A) Aluminium giving you 40% savings on weight comparing to previous version. This product guarantees perfect alignment of wheel geometry by consistently keeping stability of the wheel in track use.
What makes this product really special are HD rose bearing made by German company FLURO-Gelenklager GmbH. These bearing were developed specially for use in Motorsport, below you have short characteristics of the MS-Series bearings:
- Made of stainless steel for use at highest dynamic pressure and tension loads in corrosive environments.
- Preloaded bearing fit. An internal play with ‘zero’ tolerance is achieved through a preloaded bearing. This special bearing technology causes a considerably higher bearing life with continuous low internal clearance.
- The nickel plated housing surface with a high polish finish achieves a sporty appealing design, especially on visible components. This high-quality surface treatment with high corrosion resistance minimizes the sedimentation of dirt and is easy to clean.
- Maintenance Free Rod Ends and Spherical Plain Bearings must not be lubricated. The ball revolves on a PTFE liner incorporated in the Insert.
- TUV approved. Produced according to DIN ISO 12240-1 standard.
Bolts are zink coated and are 8.8 class.
Product comes as set of two and it’s direct P&P to your vehicle. As usual 12 months manufacturer warranty apply. If you manage to wear bearings out somehow we can supply another set.
By purchasing this product you agree to our T&C found here. Get in touch through contact form in case of any questions.
There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?