RetroTurbo.com is an authorized re-seller of EcuMaster EMU.
EcuMaster EMU is an advanced engine management system controlling operation of multi spark ignition engines. It controls all aspects of the engine as well as provides emergency procedures in case of failure or incorrect operation of sensors. Using the latest technology in the field of electronics and software, the device has a very high potential and attractive price.
- 6 fuel injector outputs (5A),
- 6 AUX outputs (5A),
- 6 ignition outputs -passive or active coils software selectable (7A),
- 4 stepper motor outputs – bipolar/unipolar (1A),
- 2 EGT direct inputs,
- 2 knock sensor inputs,
- Inbuilt wide band lambda controller LSU 4.2,
- Inbuilt map sensor 400kPa,
- Inbuilt baro sensor,
- 4 digital inputs VR/HALL – software selectable,
- 3 dedicated analogue inputs (TPS, CLT, IAT),
- 4 additional analogue inputs (0-5V),
- Compliance with ISO 7637,
- Support 1-12 cylinders,
- Max rpm 16000,
- Injection time resolution 16us,
- Ignition advance resolution 0,5 deg,
- Knock sensing 1-20 kHz,
- Speed Density, Alpha-N algorithm,
- Table VE 16×16, resolution 0,1% VE,
- Ignition table 16×16, resolution 0,5 deg,
- AFR Target table 16x16m, resolution 0,1 AFR,
- Injector voltage compensation,
- Coil dwell calibration,
- User calibrated IAT, CLT
- PID idle control strategy,
- Boost control,
- Nitro injection control,
- Aux outputs for fuel pumps, rad fan,
- Motorsport strategies launch control, gear dependent shift light, flat shift ( gear change cut),
- Logging over 100 parameters,
- Possibility of check engine lamp,
- USB communication no additional interface needed,
- User friendly software with free firmware upgrade,
- Manual and support in English and Polish language,
- 24 month warranty.
To properly work with the EMU device following minimum is required.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Screen resolution of at least 1024×768 16bit
- CPU with a clock of at least 600MHz,
- USB port.
What is in the box:
- EcuMaster EMU device,
- USB lead,
- Set of terminals,
- CD with software drivers and manuals,
- Laminated pinout in English.