RetroTurbo.com is an authorized re-seller of EcuMaster EMU CAN-BUS unit.
EcuMaster EMU is an standalone engine management system controlling operation of multi spark ignition engines. It controls all aspects of the engine operation as well as provides emergency procedures in case of failure or incorrect operation of sensors. Using the latest technology in the field of electronics and software the device has a very high potential and attractive price.
Main difference is inbuilt CAN bus facility, this enabling communications with some OEM dashboards or other Motorsport dashboard loggers. Also this option provides 4 additional analogue inputs for additional sensors switches.
Please note our current Bluetooth module is working only with non CAN version of EMU. New CAN Bluetooth module will be available soon.
- 6 fuel injector outputs (5A),
- 6 AUX outputs (5A),
- 6 ignition outputs -passive or active coils software selectable (7A),
- 4 stepper motor outputs – bipolar/unipolar (1A),
- 2 EGT direct inputs,
- 2 knock sensor inputs,
- Inbuilt wide band lambda controller LSU 4.2,
- Inbuilt map sensor 400kPa,
- Inbuilt baro sensor,
- Inbuilt CAN-BUS module,
- 4 digital inputs VR/HALL – software selectable,
- 3 dedicated analogue inputs (TPS, CLT, IAT),
- 4 additional analogue inputs (0-5V),
- Compliance with ISO 7637,
- Support 1-12 cylinders,
- Max rpm 16000,
- Injection time resolution 16us,
- Ignition advance resolution 0,5 deg,
- Knock sensing 1-20 kHz,
- Speed Density, Alpha-N, Alpha-N Map algorithm,
- User calibrated IAT, CLT
- PID idle control strategy,
- Boost control,
- Aux outputs for fuel pumps, rad fan..,
- Motorsport strategies launch control, gear dependent shift light, flat shift ( gear change cut),
- Possibility of check engine lamp,
- USB communication no additional interface needed,
- User friendly software with free firmware upgrade,
- Manual and support in English language,
- 24 month warranty.
To properly work with the EMU device following minimum is required.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Screen resolution of at least 1024×768 16bit
- CPU with a clock of at least 600MHz,
- USB port.
What is in the box:
- EcuMaster EMU ‘CAN’ device,
- USB lead,
- Set of terminals,
- CD with software drivers and manuals,
- Laminated pinout in English and Polish.