RetroTurbo.com is an authorized re-seller of EcuMaster EMU products.
Haldex Drag Racing Controller is an essential device for every competitor using car equipped with a Haldex 4Motion system in drag racing.
EcuMaster haldex controller provides possibility of complete engaging during start and automatic disengaging above user selected speed. A huge advantage is the fact that it does not require any additional sensors, which allows to use 4Motion system in cars without ABS. The device can be successfully used in everyday cars, where rear drive engage can be seamlessly adjust with a potentiometer.
- Full control over rear-drive torque distribution (50% -50%).
- Control of drive circuit using a potentiometer.
- Ability to automatically shift torque bias at a set speed.
- Protection against oil overheating.
- Decoupling drive with the parking brake applied.
- Full device configuration and status logging using a PC.
- 24 month warranty.
- Haldex Drag Racing Controller.
- RS232 cable (DB9) HDRC.
- Interconnect for Haldex module and controller.
- Modified Haldex module (customer supplied).
- CD with software drivers and manuals.
Notes: Haldex units must be modified for use with controller. Modifications are performed by RetroTurbo UK. Haldex unit must be delivered to our workshop at customers own cost.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Screen resolution of at least 1024×768 16bit
- A processor of at least 500 MHz clock
- Serial port (RS232) or USB to RS232 converter
Please note Your Haldex Unit need to be delivered to RetroTurbo UK.
By purchasing this product you agree to our T&C found here. Get in touch for your requirements through contact form. We deliver worldwide!
There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?