Made exclusively by ProRacingTechnology these sway bar links are nearly double the diameter of stock item at 20mm. Made of high grade PA6 (EN AW-2017A) Aluminium and Stainless Steel these links are 3 times stronger/stiffer than stock part and give added benefit of being adjustable. Links allow adjustment of 30mm.
What makes this product really special are HD rose bearing made by German company FLURO-Gelenklager GmbH. These bearing were developed specially for use in Motorsport, below you have characteristics of the MS-Series bearings:
- Made of stainless steel for use at highest dynamic pressure and tension loads in corrosive environments.
- Preloaded bearing fit. An internal play with ‘zero’ tolerance is achieved through a preloaded bearing. This special bearing technology causes a considerably higher bearing life with continuous low internal clearance.
- The nickel plated housing surface with a high polish finish achieves a sporty appealing design, especially on visible components. This high-quality surface treatment with high corrosion resistance minimizes the sedimentation of dirt and is easy to clean.
- Maintenance Free Rod Ends and Spherical Plain Bearings must not be lubricated. The ball revolves on a PTFE liner incorporated in the Insert.
- TUV approved. Produced according to DIN ISO 12240-1 standard.
This product comes as set of two and it’s direct P&P to your vehicle. As usual 12 months manufacturer warranty apply. If you manage to wear bearings out somehow we can supply another set. Bolts are zink coated and are 8.8 class.