Fits up to two pumps, integrated 2L fuel surge tank. For ATL, FuelSafe, Jaz, Harmon Pyrotect and several other fuel cells
- Fits your standard Aftermarket Fuel Cell
- Light weight construction
- Integrated Fuel Surge Tank function
- Single 7/8 AN-10 Fuel Outlet
- Single or Dual internal Fuel Pump
Integrated 2L Fuel Surge Tank
The best of two worlds, the security of the Fuel Cell and the functionality of the Fuel Surge Tank / Swirl Pot. The idea of putting the Surge Tank into the fuel cell isn´t new but we have made it in a much lighter version, with the possibility to choose fuel cell, fuel pump etc for yourself without compromising or being limited. The internal volume of around 2 liters making it effective yet small enough to make it fit some of the smallest ones of Fuel Cells from the leading brands. With the internal billet brackets you have a easy, functional and effective installation procedure to put high flowing fuel pumps into the Swirl Pot from brands such as Deatschwerks, Walbro, AEM, Bosch etc.
Internal fuel pumps
Single lift pump with single or dual Fuel Surge Tank fuel pumps. To take the advantage of our best-selling Fuel Surge Tank we integrated our well proved Swirl Pot function into the Nuke Performance CFC Unit and made it possible to go with single or dual setup with popular high performing fuel pumps such as Deatschwerk DW400 and Walbro GST 450 / 520 / 525.
- Deatschwerks DW400 in single or dual setup
- Single or dual Walbro GST 450 / GST 525
- All 39mm fuel pumps such as AEM 320L E85
Fuel Cell Unit
The Nuke Performance Fuel Cell Unit made to match the market leading Fuel Cell manufacturers most popular performance cells. The Nuke Performance “COMPETITION FUEL Cell Unit”, the CFC Unit is a fill plate replacement for fuel cells from market leading manufactures including ATL, FuelSafe, Jaz, Harmon, Pyrotect and several others. It has a 6*10″ design with the standardized 24 bolt pattern to fit most manufacturers fuel cells. The CFC Unit is used to minimize the risk when running on low fuel level, or when subjected to excessive g-forces experienced in motorsport, which results in fuel loss. With the CFC Unit you do not need a external surge tank making this a clean and efficient installation with minimal wiring and tubing
- 24 bolt standardized bolt pattern
- For most Fuel Cells from worldwide brands
Single 7/8 AN8/10 outlet
Single or dual fuel pump combined into one fuel line without pressure loss, this is thanks to our measured design. With the right dimensions and the right way to design the part from the beginning we combined the fuel lines from single or dual internal fuel pump into one outlet port. This makes that you need less fittings, hoses, filters etc. Why use more when you can both save weight and costs.
With the 7/8 UNF outlet port you can choose from the included AN-8 fitting or the AN-10 fitting, your choice depending on needs and the fuel filter setup. We always recommend you to go with our 200mm Performance Fuel Filter with the suited 7/8 AN-10 fitting and its stainless steel 10 micron filter, do you get the idea now – Nuke Performance setup is possible to use with a single fuel line for up to even over 1500hp, and this with only a single fuel line.
- Both 7/8 AN-8 and AN-10 included
- 1 or 2 internal fuel pumps into 1 fuel line
- All fittings included – including everything
Fuel filler cap or 50mm hose
The COMPETITION FUEL Cell Unit from Nuke Performance comes with the Billet fuel filler cap unit included ready to use with its own roll-over protection underneath. The Nuke Performance CFCU comes with everything you need for installation included in the package, such as the billet fuel filler unit with its billet cap. Perfect grip, lightweight construction and the strongest construction available for maximum security. If you prefer a non-direct fuel filler placement, we also have a fuel hose connector for 50mm hoses. This fitting is additional and is for those who wants the fill neck to be able to connect to additional fuel tank refill hose. The Nuke Performance CFC Unit is not intended to be used with Quick Fill Setups, neither with the included filler neck or the additional 50mm fuel hose fitting.
- Internal diameter of at least 38mm
- Roll-over valve for all provided fill necks
- Billet design for maximum grip and function
- Lift pump, minimum mounting depth 219mm
- 24 bolt pattern 6×10″ fuel cell top lid
- 5 bolt pattern Fuel level sender block off plate
- 3/4 AN-6 Vent fitting with rollover valve
- Electrical connectors for lift pump
- Filler cap, 38mm internal diameter or 50mm hose fitting
- 3/4 AN-8 return inlet fitting
- Electrical connectors for FST fuel pumps
- Single 7/8 AN8 / AN-10 outlet fitting
Complete Kit for a Fuel Cell Unit, inculding all hardware. The fuel pumps are not included.
Price per 1 fuel cel.
- Postage within UK £8.00 with UPS72