RetroTurbo Motorsport is proud to offer solid engine mounts allowing you to install BMW V8 M60 or M62 in the LHD Volvo 240 with perfect fit. These mounts allow to fit OEM brake servo in LHD cars (for now we have no info does it clear the RHD cars). Very stable brackets that can withstand hard tracks and abuse in Motorsport. There is no risk of losing the engine as with the original bracket where the the aluminum is easily broken or the rubber pad could split. An interchangeable rubber bushing keeps the engine in place and minimizes vibrations to the chassis.
To install these take following steps into consideration:
- remove original engine mounts / AC pump mount on right side. Original engine mount on left side is modified as per simple attached description and set back as oil connections go through this bracket and can also be a used as a servo pump attachment depending on the engine you will use.
- On the M60B30 from E34, the left front manifold interferes a bit with the bracket and needs to be adjusted slightly or if using manifold from any other M60 or M62 engine.
- It is necessary to cut a piece of the radiator beam in order for the engine to fit.
- made of 5 mm high strength steel sheet.
- a heavy duty rubber bushing that keeps the engine in place as well as minimizes vibrations.
- hard wearing electric galvanizing as used across the industry in heavy duty applications.
- KIT contains specific bolts that mount brackets to the block in M10x1.25
This KIT consists of: 4x brackets with rubber bushings, 2x bolts and relevant nuts and washers required for installation in x-member and engine block.
If you look for solution for your transmission we do offer BMW ZF 5vxl and 6vxl gearbox x-members for Volvo 240 .
By purchasing this product you agree to our T&C found here. Get in touch for your requirements through contact form. We deliver worldwide!
- *Motorsport use only.
- USA/AU/Norway customers ask for VAT free sale.
- Motorfäste Volvo 240 BMW M60 / M62 AS-001011-01