Retro Turbo Motorsport coilover KIT for Volvo 240 Series. Fits all models with rigid rear axle, unfortunately not multilink. KIT comes without front camber plates, you can either reuse stock ones or buy these from out shop (Volvo 240 camberplates). If you require anti bump steer blocks to keep correct geometry of your front end, these can be bought here.
RetroTurbo Motorsport Coilover KIT product specification:
- Front height adjustment: 0-100 mm.
- Reusing stock strut cushions or use these.
- Requires welding strut tubes into your spindles.
- Hardness front: 10kg / mm .
- Performance Rear: Height-adjustable shock absorbers and springs with spring opener.
- Rear height adjustment: 45-100mm.
- Hardness rear: 8kg / mm
- Strut tubes and shock absorbers are galvanised for durability, fitted with Japanese NOK seals.
- KIT is NOT TÜV-tested.
- Manufacturer warranty: 1 year.
- Installation instructions are included.
Note for the ‘stance kids‘: Like the BC Racing coilover KIT here you can adjust the vehicle height at the front by unscrewing the shock absorber in its bottom bracket. You can adjust length of the spring if desired but mind that this will alter vehicle suspension travel and road holding. KIT can be lowered further to obtain preferred chassis heights. However, this requires some necessary modifications like : removed retaining rings, shortening the strut tube prior to welding into a spindle etc etc. None of this is recommended and can make you compromise on safety.
Why so cheap? These coilovers are sold under our own brand, and bought without middle man – directly from the supplier. Production takes place in one of the largest shock absorber manufacturers in EU and has been tested thoroughly before put up on sale. We at RetroTurbo Motorsport do everything to offer you best value for moneys!!
- Adjusting height is very similar to BC Racing coilover KIT.
- Delivery within 3 weeks time directly from manufacturer. £15,00 Delivery within UK mainland
- Street use only. Product NOT to be used for track days or drifting. KIT is NOT designed for this type of use because of damper characteristic and temperature resistance. Any warranty claims due to such use will not be considered.