RetroTurbo solid engine mounts replace OE motor brackets, the engine gets the same slope and position as original B230. Very stable brackets that can withstand hard tacks. There is no risk of losing the engine as with the original bracket where the the aluminum is easily broken or the rubber pad could split. A stable rubber bushing keeps the engine in place. They are made of 5mm high strength steel sheet treated with premium quality electric galvanizing as the automotive industry demands many times.
- made of 5 mm high strength steel sheet.
- a heavy duty rubber bushing that keeps the engine in place as well as minimizes vibrations.
- hard wearing electric galvanizing as used across the industry in heavy duty applications.
- KIT contains specific bolts that mount brackets to the block in M10x1.25
Set of mounts consists of: 4x brackets with rubber bushings, 2x bolts and relevant nuts and washers required for installation in x-member and engine block.
By purchasing this product you agree to our T&C found here. Get in touch for your requirements through contact form. We deliver worldwide!
- *Motorsport use only.
- Outside of EU? Ask for VAT free quote!
There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?