Wide Angle KIT for Volvo 740-940-960 Series. It offers it’s users to adjust their cars front suspension in lot of ways which makes it easier to prep the vehicle for the track. This KIT offer its user independent ride height settings not depending on rims used with full adjustment of geometry as well as steering angle
- KIT is able to offer up to 66 degrees of lock, maybe little bit more depending on rim choice (Designed to be used with 7j wide rims).
- It widens the front axle by 140 mm comparing to OEM set up.
- Comes with set of unibal track rod ends.
- Allows adjustment of front axle geometry depending on chassis height.
- KIT comes with all bolts / bushings needed to complete the install.
- Adjustable camberplates are included (we can offer upgrade for BC Racing camberplates offering extra camber).
- KIT requires height adjustable coilovers with 8kg/mm springs as minimum and ARB bar removed.
- For rims over 7j we recommend using steering limiters to prevent on wheels catching the vehicle body.
Proudly made in Sweden by MKMotorsport exclusively for RetroTurbo.com!
- Customers in USA to inquire about VAT free sale!
- Motorsport use only.
- Email me about lead times for dispatch of this product before purchase as this depends on stock levels.