HD Drifting Camberplates which you can either bolt or weld into strut towers. These plates allow wider range of camber and caster angle adjustment (super quick one as well). You don’t know how to weld? You just bolt these underneath inner side of strut tower and play with your spanners from top.
This is second version of this particular product, we redesigned it for even better access to the bolts. We designed special housing for bearing allowing you achieving angles greater than usual 3*!
- Variable caster positions,
- Allows adjustments above 3*+ camber angle,
- FLURO-Gelenklager HD Sport replaceable centre bearing available in 16mm or 18mm.
- Comes in stainless steel (for weld in) or aluminium and acid resistant steel (for bolt on).
- They fit standard suspension as well as our coilowers.
- 12 months warranty.
This particular set was CNC machined in stainless steel as you may either bolt it or weld it into strut towers, we can do set both
in aluminium and acid resistant steel which you just bolt in – price stays same. Stainless Steel are usually available off the
shelf where aluminium ones need to be made for an order – up to 10 working days required.
Please note we do not recommend these for daily use due to noise factor, Motorsport use preferred only.