Are you looking for an entry level coilover to grip you to the track? Or simply you want to give your car a proper stance? Maybe you are just tired of marshmallow way it handles in corners? Set you are looking at is fully P&P to your standard Volvo 240 Series either saloon or estate. It will provide you with much required stiffness and adaptability improving how your vehicle will handle on the road. Below you will find features of the product:
- This particular set for both front McPherson struts and rear axle allow adjustment of up to -140mm front and -100mm rear depending on spring ratio and type of shock used. Drop starts from -40mm as standard up to -140mm, bare in mind that some fabrication to your chassis has to be made for such low clearance.
- Coil springs used are Hypercoil supplied to required lbs ratio in 25 lbs intervals. Optional extra are Eibach coils. ****
- Helpers come as standard.
- Coilovers are CNC’d made from high grade Stainless Steel and anodized PA6 (EN AW-2017A) aluminium .
- Coilovers does not rust and does not require any maintenance whatsoever.
- They fit all 740/940 series with solid rear axle.
- These coilovers are designed for Bilstein B8 short strut shocks***.
- They fit all 200 series, if your running pre ’82 Volvo get in touch first as we recomend upgrade to later style spindle.
- Strut tube to lower control arm spacer adapter is required if you want to drop your car below 40mm.
- Spare parts are available if at any point any piece gets damaged.
- 12 Months manufacturer warranty for the tube and locking rings. Lifetime warranty on the coils!
By purchasing this product you agree to our T&C found here. Get in touch for your requirements through contact form. £50 deposit required towards return of your spindles charged by separate Paypal invoice.
*Postage to Norway by courier only, set as above works out 60GBP in shipping fees.
** Amount of sets available ‘in stock’ reflects how many spindles we store at the time of your purchase. So if it says ’6′ it means we have ’6′ pairs of spindles which we can use to make coilovers of. Please note that if we are out of stock and suppose to source spindles ourselves it is likely to happen that it will take longer than 21 days to supply these coilovers.
*** B8 shocks are custom made by Bilstein specially for this type of coilover and supplied separately and their price is not included.
**** Coils supplied with the set are 350lbs front and 325lbs rear. Other ratios available but mind that it may take us bit longer to supply as they arrive from USA.