RetroTurbo solid engine mounts will allow you to install 5/6 cylinder whiteblock engine in your Volvo 240 Series*. This version will make engine block remain under original slant as in V960. With these brackets is also possible to keep functioning AC pump, this is impossible when using OEM brackets of V960. These are very stable brackets that can withstand hard tracks and abuse in Motorsport. There is no risk of losing the engine like with the OEM bracket where the the aluminum is easily broken or the rubber pad could split. An interchangeable rubber bushing keeps the engine in place and minimizes vibrations to the chassis.
These brackets has several different bolt pitches to suit all Volvo 5/6 cylinder blocks. However, in some versions of the volvo modular engines user must be prepared to do some modification like cut off a small piece of this bracket, this will rarely happen but we let you know about it anyway only because there are so many versions of the blocks used by Volvo.
- made of 5 mm high strength steel sheet.
- a heavy duty rubber bushing that keeps the engine in place as well as minimizes vibrations.
- hard wearing electric galvanizing as used across the industry in heavy duty applications.
- KIT contains specific bolts that mount brackets to the block in M10x1.25
This KIT consists of: 4x brackets with rubber bushings, 2x bolts and relevant nuts and washers required for installation in x-member and engine block.
If you look for solution for your transmission we do offer BMW ZF 5vxl and 6vxl gearbox x-members for Volvo 240 .
By purchasing this product you agree to our T&C found here. Get in touch for your requirements through contact form. We deliver worldwide!
- *Motorsport use only.
- USA/AU/Norway customers ask for VAT free sale.
- Motorfäste Volvo 240 – 5/6cyl vitmotor AS-001002-01